The rooms on the l’amour floor, evoking the countryside of 18th century France, were invented for lovers: the attic and the open bathroom are pleasant locations for the moments spent together. Size: 26-30 m². Capacity: 2 persons.
With its rooms the warm colours of which were inspired by the trio of 100-year-old timber, stone and brick, and which are decorated with airy materials, the Manor House, evoking the countryside of 18th century France, gives a special feeling during the time spent there.
The Étage de l’amour is the floor for lovers. The attic rooms with their open bathroom are pleasant locations for romantic moments, and you can also rest here without being disturbed.
26 m²30 m²
Valid: January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard room - Manor House l'amour floor||from 62.500 Ft/person/night||from 39.075 Ft/person/night|
The prices include VAT. Tourist tax will not be paid until the end of 2020.
Discounts for children 2020
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 0 to 5||free||Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 6 to 14||from HUF 1.500/person|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 2||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 3 to 5||from HUF 1.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 6 to 9||from HUF 4.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from the age of 10 to 15||from HUF 8.500 /person/night|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.