All of these rooms, invoking the countryside of 18th century France, are perfectly fit for romantic moments. All rooms are on the ground floor. Size: 31-40 m². Capacity: 2+3 people.
With its rooms the warm colours of which were inspired by the trio of 100-year-old timber, stone and brick, and which are decorated with airy materials, the Manor House gives a special feeling during the time spent there. Each room has a terrace.
beds: 2extra bed: 1 child or 1 baby
31 m²32 m²
38 m²40 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard room - Manor House la romantique floor||from 63.700 Ft/person/night||from 39.825 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.