The Puchner Castle Hotel is a true family-friendly accommodation, where, together with the medieval Theme Park in our direct neighbourhood, we offer a unique variety of quality programs even for the smallest members of the family.
We assist the assured relaxation of the parents with equipment and services to help baby care:
- Upon request, we include a baby bed, baby bathtub, crib with children’s bed-linen, nappy changing table, nappy trash can, night light, blind plug, potty and children’s lavatory seat in the selected room.
- In our restaurants we accommodate the small ones with high chair, child-friendly tableware, bib included and children’s menu.
- In our Bath House we offer free-to-use play corner, toys, a children’s pool and a diaper room.
- Our playground hides under the ancient trees in our park with a sandbox, a slide and a swing.
- NEW! Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Our hotel’s own mascot, Uni ensures that the kids will collect all the experiences of Bikal. By the help of the sticker-collector booklet available at reception, Uni shall guide you to all the fantastic programs. Of course there’s a surprise for the collected stickers!
- Using a baby carriage is unobstructed throughout the hotel area.
- Babysitting is available with our trained personnel.
- Children’s playing corner at breakfast and dinner.
Rooms for families with a little child
In our child-friendly Manor House, we have designed a separate floor for families with a little child: in the rooms on the Étage de famille, there is a children’s nook where the bed-linen is decorated with fairytale figures. This is a real little realm; separate from but still close to the parents.
During breakfast and dinner our trained staff waits children, from the age of 3, in the children’s nook in the restaurant. Here, children can colour, draw, play with a puzzle and many other toys while their parents can have their breakfast and dinner. The use of the children’s corner is free of charge.
Programs for children
Our hotel and the medieval Theme Park in our direct neighbourhood offer a unique variety of quality programs for the small members of the family: they can try themselves out as craftsmen or pages, can learn songs, dances and poems, and become familiar with medieval instruments, virtues and customs. The real favourite of children is the mini-zoo.
At Uni’s World the Children may play without their parents, in the company of other children; or perhaps accompanied by their parents, they may enjoy playing together as a whole. Every child dreams of a world where they may find exciting search games, ball pits, droplet-shaped swings, fairy tale nooks and handicrafts activities, as well as several other games and loads of fun!
In addition, they can watch a children’s theatre and horse shows; and can see many other interesting things which surely draw their attention. Parents can have a good time as well, as they, too, can find suitable programs for themselves.