Evoking the countryside of 18th century France, The rooms with kid’s nooks might be a perfect choice for families arriving with small children. Size: 25-36 m². Capacity: 2+4 people.
With its rooms the warm colours of which were inspired by the trio of 100-year-old timber, stone and brick, and which are decorated with airy materials, the Manor House, evoking the countryside of 18th century France, gives a special feeling during the time spent there.The Étage de la famille is the floor for families.
It is the perfect choice for families arriving with a little child, since each room provides the opportunity for both the parents and child to relax. In each room there is a children’s nook, where the bed-linen is decorated with fairytale characters. These are real little realms where children can feel separated but still close to the parents.The nooks are foam-padded sleeping spaces sunk into 2 x 1 meter walls. All of the rooms upstairs have a view to the courtyard.
The bed size in the standard rooms of the Manor House is 160×200 cm.
beds: 2extra bed: 2 children or 2 babies
25 m²27 m²
32 m²36 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard room - Manor House la famille floor||from 78.100 Ft/person/night||from 48.850 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.