We recommend our Mediterranean-styled spacious suite to wellness-lovers. It is separated from the wellness facility by a few stair-steps only. Size: 30-43 m². Capacity: 2+3 people.
With its special and unique design the Bath House invokes the atmosphere of the Mediterranean. The suites are developed with an open bathroom and corner bath, but a closed shower also accompanies the rooms. Thanks to the dominating red colour, the suites found on the Spa’s first floor emanate warmth. The guests staying in the Bath House can use the pampering wellness services after walking down only a few stairs, wearing their soft bathrobe even on cold winter days.
The bed size in the superior suites of the Bath House is 160×200 cm.
beds: 2extra bed: 1 adult or 2 children
30 m²43 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Superior suite - Bath House||from 79.600 Ft/person/night||from 49.800 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.