With its special and unique design, our standard room invokes the atmosphere of the Mediterranean. The rooms are separated from the wellness facility by only a few stair-steps. Size: 29 m². Capacity: 2+1 person.
The rooms, radiating warmth, are located upstairs in the Bath House, with an exceptional view to the flora and fauna of the ancient park of the Puchner Estate and the southerly slow, quiet rhythm of life in the small country village. It can be a perfect choice for those who like the atmosphere of Mediterranean countries but do not want to travel several thousand miles to enjoy this air.
The guests staying in the Bath House can use the pampering wellness services after walking down only a few stairs, wearing their soft bathrobe even on cold winter days.
beds: 2extra bed: 1 In the old wing
Valid: from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard room - Bath House||from 62.500 Ft/person/night||from 39.075 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2021 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2021
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 2 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with or without parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits Monday through Saturday, on days when the Theme Park is closed.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.