The private suites have been developed with two bedrooms, two shower bathrooms, which are also accompanied by a smaller living room. They are located at ground level, have private open-air terraces which can be accessed through the bedrooms. Size: 36-40 m². Capacity: 2+2 people.
We have developed a total of 12 rooms in the three separate two-story buildings that belong to the Spa. The family rooms found here are an excellent choice for families or perhaps friend groups. From these buildings the Spa’s wellness sections can be accessed in any weather, even in bathrobes, through closed corridor systems. The private suites have been developed with two bedrooms, two shower bathrooms, which are also accompanied by a smaller living room. They are located at ground level, have private open-air terraces which can be accessed through the bedrooms. Out of the six suites three are made cozier by a fireplace.
The bed size in the private suites of the Spa is 160×200 cm.
36 m²40 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Private suite - Bath House||from 79.600 Ft/person/night||from 49.800 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.