Wishing for a little more than the half board service? Taste our two-person Puchner Feast served on a handbarrow that contains delicious medieval dishes!
May be ordered:
- From 2 January 2022 to 15 June 2022: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- From 16 June 2022 to 28 August 2022: Monday Wednesday and Friday.
- From 30 August 2022: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Time: 17.30 PM
The Puchner Feast is not available at the following date:
- September 10, 2022
- September 24, 2022
- October 25, 2022
Beef Goulash with sausage and wipped paste in a Pot
Two-person platter on handbarrow
Home-made pleskavica with ajvar, red onion
Breast of chicken supreme in japanese breadcrumbs
Sous vide pork muzzle in bacon with green pepper sauce
Dorado with green spicies
Potato peelings baked in oven with drives sour cream
Chocolate mousse with whipped cream, strawberry
We reserve the right to change the menu!
|Additional charge of Puchner Feast for hotel guests*||HUF 3,100 /person/time|
|For local guests||HUF 7,900 /person/time|
|Additional charge of Puchner Feast for hotel guests* from 29 August||HUF 3,900 /person/time|
|For local guests from 29 August||HUF 9,900 /person/time|
Prices are gross prices and include VAT.
*Payable in addition to the selected package price.
Good to know!
- Our hotel guests may request the Puchner Feast for an additional charge instead of the buffet dinner.
- Prior registration is necessary for participating in the Feast.
- Only adults may take part in the Feast.
- If our local guests wish to reserve a table, payment via bank transfer in required beforehand.
- We ask our local guests to please arrive at reception first. Our colleagues at reception shall guide to to the location of the feast.
- The above menu is valid until August 30, 2022.
- The time of the feast is 17:30. Our colleages are only able to serve the Feast at this time. We ask you to arrive punctually, because in the case of a 15 minute delay you may only select from our buffet offer and the price of the Puchner Feast shall be charged on the room bill, since the food shall be made as per the order.