The medieval suites await guests with solutions of varied sizes and atmospheres, and a fireplace. Size: 47-56 m². Capacity: 6+2 persons.
Our medieval suites are of different sizes:
In our three-room suite upstairs, there is a bedroom with open bathroom, bathtub and Juliet balcony; and two other bedrooms with double beds. The common living-room provides the opportunity for some friendly chat, even more cosy in winter, lighted by the fireplace; whereas the three bedrooms (especially the one with the open bathroom) is the place for romantic moments. We recommend this suite for groups of friends or larger families who look for a really special atmosphere.
In the living-room of our two-room suite you can find a fireplace and a couch. We recommend it to groups of friends and larger families.
In the living-room of our one-bedroom suite there is an L-shaped couch which is suitable for a child up to 12 years. In this suite there is both a shower and a bathtub. We have another special suite in this size, wherein the magical atmosphere is created by timber, natural materials and white furniture. The wooden bathtub also fits into this air. We recommend it to couples who come themselves or with a small child.
beds: 6extra bed: 2
47 m²54 m²
55 m²56 m²
Valid: January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard suite - Medieval city||from 63.700 Ft/person/night||from 42.450 Ft/person/night|
The prices include VAT. Tourist tax will not be paid until the end of 2020.
Discounts for children 2020
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 0 to 5||free||Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 6 to 14||from HUF 1.500/person|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 2||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 3 to 5||from HUF 1.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 6 to 9||from HUF 4.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from the age of 10 to 15||from HUF 8.500 /person/night|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.