The unique design of our rustic medieval suite is an ideal choice for friend groups and larger families. Size: 50-109 m². Capacity: 6+3 people.
Suites of different sizes and atmospheres await our guests at the medieval old town of the Renaissance Theme Park. The suites have two double bed bedrooms, living rooms with a fireplace and shower bathrooms. We recommend our 109 m2 surface area suite for larger families and friend groups. In this suite four bedrooms and two shower bathrooms can be found. The wellness area and the restaurant can be accessed by only a couple minute walk; there is no overhead cover between the buildings.
The bed size in the family suites is 180×200 cm. The bed size in the double family suites is 160×200 cm.
beds: 3x2extra bed: 4 adult or 3 Babies
100 m²110 m²
50 m²56 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Family suite - Medieval city||from 86.600 Ft/person/night||from 57.750 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.