The presidential suite, situated upstairs in the castle, is the top of elegance and luxury, the embodiment of lordly comfort. During the few days spent here, we can feel like an actual aristocrat. Size: 86 m². Capacity: 2+3 people.
The suite, with its individually manufactured carpets, four-poster bed, carved wooden furniture and its majestic draperies hanging in the high interior spaces, offers the feeling of aristocracy. From its 16 m² terrace there is a wonderful view to the castle park. If we request our breakfast to the suite, we can eat it on the balcony, while admiring the courtyard and the park of the castle. No elevators are available in the building.
beds: 2extra bed: 1 adult or 2 children
air conditionerseparate living-room
Valid: from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Presidential suite - Castle||from 71.500 Ft/person/night||from 44.700 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2021 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2021
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with or without parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits Monday through Saturday, on days when the Theme Park is closed.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.