The three-room Deluxe suite unites lordly comfort and cosiness. It can be an ideal choice for larger families and groups of friends. Size: 72 m². Capacity: 6+2 persons.
The suite is practically a three-room apartment upstairs in the castle. One of the rooms has a view to the courtyard and the other two to the street.
Thanks to the gentle connecting elements the Deluxe suite forms a loose unity between the individual rooms, allowing our guests to choose from the variety of the different atmospheres and enjoy them to the maximum. The spacious living-room, opening from the kitchenette and equipped with rustic furniture and exotic accessories, and the three uniquely furnished bedrooms, each equipped with an own bathroom, can be an ideal choice for larger families or groups of friends.
beds: 3x2extra bed: 2
Valid: from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Deluxe suite - Castle||from 69.300 Ft/person/night||from 46.200 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2021 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2021
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 2 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with or without parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits Monday through Saturday, on days when the Theme Park is closed.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.