The furnishing and colours of the palace rooms are meant to invoke the contemporary aristocratic comfort of the reign of Matthias I. Size: 25-30 m². Capacity: 2 people.
In the palace we may feel as if we have travelled back to the times of King Matthias I, but certainly at least to a different time. The true renaissance atmosphere is provided by the calm and simple beauty. The standard rooms are located on the ground floor, as well as the first and second floors. The second story rooms are of a loft style. Part of the rooms have open bathrooms equipped with showers; in two rooms a closed shower bathroom can be found.
The bed size in the standard room of the palace is 160×200 cm.
beds: 2extra bed: 1 adult or 1 child
25 m²26 m²
27 m²29 m²
Valid: from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2021
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Standard room - Palace||from 78.100 Ft/person/night||from 48.850 Ft/person/night|
The amount of tourist tax is HUF 400/person/night in 2022 (payable from the age of 18).
Discounts for children 2022
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park||10%|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 3,99||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 4 to 9,99*||50%|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 10 to 15,99||35%|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Children (between the ages of 0 and 10) who are guests of the hotel may attend Uni’s World. Exciting search games, ball pit, droplet-shaped swings, fairytale nook and handicraft activities awaiting for everyone. Children may participate with parents. Loads of fun, games and creative activity awaits. You can inquire about the opening hours at the reception.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.