The superior room, invoking the countryside of 18th century France, can be divided to two parts: the living-room and the bedroom are sensibly divided and still form a loose, light unity. Size: 39-47 m². Capacity: 2+2 persons.
With its rooms the warm colours of which were inspired by the trio of 100-year-old timber, stone and brick, and which are decorated with airy materials, the Manor House gives a special feeling during the time spent there.
The Étage de l’amour is the floor for lovers. From the room in the attic there is a wonderful view to the park extending in front of the Manor House.
beds: 2extra bed: 2
39 m²47 m²
Valid: January 1, 2020- December 31, 2020
|Room||Single room price||Double room price|
|Superior room - Manor House l'amour floor||from 63.700 Ft/person/night||from 39.825 Ft/person/night|
The prices include VAT. Tourist tax will not be paid until the end of 2020.
Discounts for children 2020
|Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 0 to 5||free||Entrance ticket to the Theme Park: from age 6 to 14||from HUF 1.500/person|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 0 to 2||free|
|Accommodation on baby bed/extra bed from age 3 to 5||from HUF 1.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from age 6 to 9||from HUF 4.000 /person/night|
|Accommodation on extra bed from the age of 10 to 15||from HUF 8.500 /person/night|
Room prices include the following
- Accommodation for one night in the selected room.
- Half-board meal (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner).
- The use of the Children’s Wonderbath with 2 children’s pool, 2 waterslides and their accompanying pool, and an interior relaxation area.
- The use of pools, jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna and infra sauna in the French-style and Moroccan-style bath facilities. Moroccan Bath can be used only by guests over 14.
- Wellness services in the Palace (Palace Bath), which can be used by guests over 18.
- Use of the outdoor pool in the castle park (seasonal).
- The use of the fitness room in our Sport Centre.
- Use of the outdoor playground in the Castle park.
- Medieval Playground on the Main square of the Adventure Park – Castle shaped obstacle course with climber, climbing wall, swings, chutes. The Medieval Playground can only be used beyond the opening hours of the Adventure Park.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Use of the room safe.
- Bathrobe use.